Sale Now On

Submit an Article - Share Your Knowledge

Askaboutgmp strives to be at the forefront of new ideas, emerging challenges, and cutting-edge methodologies in the world of validation and compliance. If you’ve got an idea for an article or a book we’d love to hear from you!

Our articles reach over 1 million life science professionals each month and our books are held in the highest regard by the industry. There’s no better way to get your name out there and become recognized in the life science community than publishing with askaboutgmp.

User Tag List

Validation Analyst
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Requirements for Document Control / Paperless Validation

A group in my company is embarking on a project to put validation document generation, review, approval, and execution in a paperless validation software solution (ValGenesis, if anyone is curious which vendors supply this kind of solution). I have been asked to provide some user requirements on generation, review, approval, and execution. While I would love nothing more than the sense of accomplishment that comes from building these from scratch, I find myself with a critical deficit of free time. I have decided to try to crowdsource some of the requirements elicitation, if possible. Would anyone be interested in posting or privately emailing a sanitized version of requirements that one would expect a system of this kind to fulfill, culled from prior experience of course? For those of you on LinkedIn, you may be seeing similar requests posted in various forums there. I will commit to posting a sanitized final version here for mass consumption if I am successful in soliciting assistance (and maybe even so if I'm not). Thanks in advance for your help!

2. #Ads

Validation Analyst
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with you